- 2 c. Oat Flour
- 1⁄2 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2/3 c. coconut sugar (can use 1/3)
- 1 TB. ground flax mixed w/ 3 TB. water
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3-4 large bananas mashed
- 1⁄2 c. melted and cooled coconut oil
- 1⁄4 c. non dairy milk (I used coconut)
- 4 ounces dark chocolate melted
- 1⁄2 c. dark chocolate chips tossed w/ 1⁄2 tsp. flour
- 3⁄4 c. diced strawberries tossed w/ 1 tsp. flour
Instructions – how to make chocolate and strawberry banana bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan.
In a bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, salt, cinnamon, & baking powder.
In another bowl whisk together flax mixture and sugar until smooth.
Whisk in vanilla. Then add bananas and milk and stir until combined.
Add in dry ingredients and stir with a large spoon until it comes together.
Add melted coconut oil, then melted chocolate and combine.
Fold in chocolate chips and strawberries.
Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until fully baked.
Remove from oven and let cool before removing from pan and cutting.